I have created this blog and will update it on a regular basis with the hopes of sharing my study abroad experience in Puebla, Mexico with family and friends back in the United States. : ) I can't wait to see everyone when I return in December. Until then, I hope everyone enjoys, and let me know that you are following along by commenting on pictures and and posts!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures


Uploading photos has probably been the most frustrating part of this semester for me. So, I am now just uploading my photos into Facebook albums, but I will continue to post my updates and links to photos on the blog. If you don’t have Facebook and are unable to view the photos, find someone who does. A lot of my albums have pictures from the past, as well as recent photos. So, make sure to check out all of the album again. Thanks for following! Enjoy! J

Mexico City Weekend:
Independence Day Weekend:
Puebla Photos:
Out and About Photos:
Cuisine Course Photos:
Past and Recent Cholula Trips:


No comments:

Post a Comment