I have created this blog and will update it on a regular basis with the hopes of sharing my study abroad experience in Puebla, Mexico with family and friends back in the United States. : ) I can't wait to see everyone when I return in December. Until then, I hope everyone enjoys, and let me know that you are following along by commenting on pictures and and posts!

Sunday, August 29, 2010


Today I slept in once again until 10 or so. My mom and Lupita were gone to church, but she had left me some delicious French toast for breakfast. After breakfast, I did a little homework and then got ready to go to the arts and crafts market area with Margarita and Lupita. There were so many vendors and so much to look at! They were looking for a baptism dress and invitations for the baby’s baptism that will be in October. I didn’t get to look at the items I wanted to as much as I would like, but now that I know where this market is, I definitely plan on returning on my own at some point. Then, we returned home and I had a little down time before eating a lunch consisting of pasta, meet and onions, and delicious potatoes. After lunch, I took a little nap before finishing up some homework and Skyping with my parents for a while.

I am finally caught up on blog posts! Tomorrow I will be adding pictures from the first week. J I will not typically be posting every day, but I just felt like there was so much to write about and so many new experiences within the first week. So, check in every few days and there should be new posts and pics. Thanks for following along. Missing you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment